Rose water is a natural product that can help soothe skin irritation, sore throats, infections, and mood. It also contains antioxidants, antiseptic, and antidepressant properties that can benefit your health and beauty. Rose water can be used as a toner after cleansing the face during your skincare routine. Rose water is very beneficial for hair, skin, digestive, and hormonal issues.
Benefits of Rose Water for Skin, Digestive, and Hormonal:
- Soothes skin irritation: Rose water has strong anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat multiple ailments, both internal and external. It may even help soothe the irritation of eczema or rosacea.
- Soothes sore throats: Rose water has traditionally been used to soothe sore throats. While research is needed to prove its effectiveness, there’s strong anecdotal evidence to support it and very little risk in trying it.
- Reduces skin redness: The antibacterial properties of rose water may help reduce acne. The anti-inflammatory properties can reduce skin redness and puffiness.
- Helps prevent and treats infections: Rose water has powerful antiseptic properties, which can prevent and treat infections. Because of this, rose water is often included in a variety of natural and medicinal treatments.
- Contains antioxidants: Rose petals and rose oil contain a number of powerful antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage.
- Heals cuts, scars, and burns: Rose water has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can help wounds heal faster. These properties can help clean and fight off infection of cuts and burns. They can also help cuts, burns, and even scars heal faster.
- Enhances mood: Rose water can have strong antidepressant and antianxiety properties. It can relax the central nervous system and enhance your mood.
- It can Help Reduce Acne, Rosacea, and Eczema.
- Helps minimize wrinkles, and pores.
Benefits of Rose Water for Hair:
- Rose water is a mild astringent which may help to reduce oiliness and dandruff.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which may make it beneficial for certain scalp conditions, like psoriasis and eczema.
- Reduces Hair Loss.
- Fights against dandruff.
- Rose water’s fragrance is calming and soothing.
- Many women with curly hair swear by rose water’s ability to calm down frizz and add shine.
- Promotes Hair Growth.
Skin and Hair Types:
- All Skin Types including Acne Prone, Eczema, and Rosacea.
- All Hair Types, but great for curly hair, locs, and dry hair.
Aqua (Distilled Water), and Rose Petals.